We are Vine Dahlen, a CPA firm based in Lynnwood. We have been providing audit, accounting, tax, and consulting services to closely-held companies and not-for-profit clients in the Pacific Northwest and across the U.S. for over 50 years and are a leader in our community. We started as a small one-person firm in 1964 by Ann Vine, who was one of the first female public accountants in Washington State. When she was joined by Ron Dahlen in the early 1970s, Vine Dahlen was born. We remain a diverse group of enterprising professionals today.
Our mission at Vine Dahlen is to enrich the lives of our clients, team members and communities where we work and live. For our clients, we differentiate ourselves by providing individual attention, continuity of engagement team members, and a blend of technical and practical expertise to create innovative and proactive solutions. Our values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Responsiveness, Flexibility, Innovation and Optimism drive all that we do.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. This position will work closely with partners, administrative staff, and all other team members to assure our clients’ needs are met.
- Print, organize and assemble tax returns according to firm procedures, including client contact for specific procedures.
- Print, organize and assemble financial statements and attestation engagements.
- Print, organize and send (through postal carrier or electronically) tax organizers.
- Prepare and maintain dockets needed for client services.
- Word processing of various forms and correspondences.
- Participate in cross training on critical administrative tasks.
- Work collaboratively to provide overflow and backup support for other administrative team members.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Intermediate to advance experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Tech savvy with the ability and desire to embrace new and necessary software applications.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an administrative role, professional service or related industry experience.
- Flexibility to change direction frequently between tasks and between different clients.
- Proven ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, deadline-driven environment, while prioritizing, planning, and organizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to operate with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as work cooperatively with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Schedule: Full-Time | Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM | Overtime during peak periods of the year
We offer a collaborative work environment, great opportunities for advancement, along with a competitive compensation and benefits plan. This includes a generous PTO plan; medical, vision, dental, short- and long-term disability and life insurance; retirement plan; and reimbursement for continuing education, professional licensing, and professional memberships. The salary for this role is calculated from $43,000-$66,000 to an hourly wage.